Monday, January 17, 2011

Gap Contest Winners

Okay, wow, did this take a long time to figure out. After counting how many people entered to win each item, I assigned each person a number based on the order they signed up, then used Random.org to pick a winner.

So, let's start with the jeans...

 

C - Sexy Boot 26/2L (I have two pairs)

13 people entered. And the winners are...  #6 - Amanda K. and #4 - Amanda R.  (the sixth and fourth person to sign up to win C)

 

D - Sexy Boot 28/6L

13 people entered. And the winner is... #7 - Madeline

 

E - Sexy Boot 29/8L

12 people entered. And the winner is... #12 - Rachel E.

 

F - Sexy Boot 31/12L

25 people entered. And the winner is... #16 - Laura R.

 

G - Real Straight 27/4

19 people entered. And the winner is... #2 - Kristi D.

 

H - Always Skinny 27/4

16 people entered. And the winner is... #16 - Kathleen S.

 

I - Always Skinny 30/10

11 people entered. And the winner is... #9 - Sara F.

 

J - Always Skinny 31/12

14 people entered. And the winner is... #2 - Kara P.

 

Next, the gift card...

A - $50 Gap Gift Card

121 people entered. And the winner is... #83 - Elena

 

And finally, the certificates for a free pair of jeans...

 B - Gift Certificate for a Pair of Gap 1969 Jeans (I have six)

112 people entered. And the winners are... #54 - Lesli L., #8 - Brenda R., #32 - Ellene, #37 - Heather V., #111 - Megahn K., and #60 - Jennifer R.

 

Congratulations, everyone!

For the people who didn't win, you will all be getting a boobie prize. Once I get all the jeans sent out, I'll contact you to get your address. Please note, boobie prizes will not be a photo of my boobies. They will, however, be something in my apartment that I don't want anymore... maybe a book or a CD or a vase with a cheetah design on it that my mom gave me a long time ago that I simply do not use.* Your boobie prize is to stay wrapped and under the tree until Christmas morning, at which point you may open it. I'm decluttering my apartment, so it's either you or goodwill, and to be honest, this seemed more fun.

God, I totally feel like Oprah right now.

(And honestly, would you rather win a trip to Australia or an Ally McBeal CD?** Because I have one of those and someone's going to get it.)

* **

Paula Garcés Kate Hudson Paz Vega Thora Birch Evangeline Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment